Diesel Exhaust Fluid Blue Def for Diesel vehicles and SCR System (1) 2.5 Gal USA
Top 5 reasons why getting an oil change is so important:
1. Oil is the key ingredient to a properly performing engine; it reduces friction, provides lubrication, lessens wear and tear, and keeps engine parts cool. New oil acts as a cleansing tool to your engine and helps clean dirt and buildup from old motor oil that could potentially damage the engine.
2. Oil protects your engine and provides a layer of protection between the moving parts of the engine helping to keep all parts from wearing down. Oil also protects your engine from corrosion caused by condensation.
3. Low oil levels can mean there are a number of potential issues such as, but not limiting to leaking oil in other areas of the car, or burning oil in your car?s engine. Or even just a simple leak of oil out of the engine due to a seal leak or washer wearing down.
4. Regular oil changes help improve fuel efficiency or your miles per gallon (MPG) and help to reduce fuel consumption in general. Your engine uses fuel more efficiently when it is running well which means overall better gas mileage for your automobile and extra money in your pocket. The investment you make in regular oil changes will translate into fuel savings over the life of your vehicle.
5. Be environment friendly! When your engine is running well on clean oil, it produces less exhaust emissions. Older vehicles may even burn oil that is degrading, adding even more emissions to the exhaust, making regular oil changes even more of a priority.
Product with Premium Quality. Easy Installation. High Reliability
PEAK BLUEDEF 2.5GAL
- Brand Name: Peak
- Sub Brand: Blue DEF
- Compatible Fuels: Diesel
- Product Type: Exhaust Fluid
- Container Size: 2.5 gal.
- Application: Reduce emissions and improve fuel economy
- Effective To: Automotive
- Packaging Type: Boxed
- Assists in converting NOX to harmless nitrogen and water
Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) is one of the key elements of the selective catalytic reduction process used by diesel engine builders to meet EPA 2010 regulations. BlueDEF is a nontoxic solution of 67.5 percent purified water and 32.5 percent ultra pure automotive grade urea. BlueDEF is not a fuel or fuel additive. Instead, when injected into the exhaust stream and passed over a catalyst, BlueDEF helps convert NOx into nitrogen gas and water vapor-two harmless and natural components of the air we breathe.
- Mixture of 32.5 percent high purity synthetic urea and 67.5 percent deionized water
- Used in selective catalytic reduction systems on diesel engines to assist in converting NOx to harmless nitrogen and water
- Classified a minimum risk for transportation
Qty: 1 x (2.5 GAL - 9.46 L each)
Type: Diesel Exhaust Fluid - Blue Def
We offer customer service, dedicated and specialized in Spanish, English and Portuguese.
We can be contacted at any time through eBay messages if you have any questions, comments or product requests.
We will respond to you within 24 hours and do our best to help you out!.
We encourage our customers to contact us with any questions or concerns!.
We'd like to be sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
Visa | Master Card | American Express | Discover | PayPal
Free Ground Shipping within the contiguous 48 US States.
Competitive rates for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US territories, APO/FPO addresses and International Destinations.
Orders received before 12:00 pm ET are shipped the same day.
WE SHIP VERY QUICKLY.
***PLEASE VERIFY SHIPPING ADDRESS BEFORE PLACING ORDER***
We have returns in all our items, new, not installed, in original packaging, may be returned within 30 days from the purchase date.
Also, we offer refund in all unopened merchandise, new, not installed.
AC for cars, we work with you to ensure 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!