- Check the amount of Compressor Oil
(Always check if a compressor has oil before installing, if you are not sure on what type or quantity of oil needs to be used, refer to the manufacturer’s guide or contact us).
- Replacement of the receiver drier/ accumulator
- Replacement of the expansion valve/orifice tube/liquid line
- It is mandatory to vacuum the system for 30-45 minutes
- Installation must be done by a certified Automotive Certified Mechanic A/C Engine Cooling System proof of proper service required.
- Failure to follow the procedure above when installing the A/C compressor will result in a void warranty.
REFUND / RETURN OR EXCHANGE
- Refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase
- Merchandise may be returned for refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase with 15% restocking fee.
- Parts purchased incorrectly will be subject to a 15% restocking fee for refunds.
- No warranty without an invoice.
- No warranty on locked up / contaminated compressors.
- No warranty on electrical parts (coil, control valve, etc).
- No warranty for commercial, rental and/or off road vehicles.
- Buyer must provide proof of proper service completed by an Automotive Certified Mechanic A/C Engine Cooling System.
- Invoice of parts replaced and labor. (The warranty does not cover anything else, including labor, removal, reinstallation, diagnostic and other contingent expenses.
- If the part is replaced during the warranty period, the warranty does not renew. It remains for the period of time listed on you receipt based on the original purchase date.
- WARRANTY WILL BE INMEDIATELY VOIDED IF COMPRESSOR IS LOCKED UP SEIZED DUE TO AN INSUFFICIENT AMOUNT OF OIL IN THE COMPRESSOR.